Or, click the map above to browse all job listings by city.
Employment related news
- Consultant an advocate for nonprofits
- While earning her master's in public administration from Pitt's Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, and since she graduated last year, Evie Gardner has immersed herself in the business of helping nonprofits run more efficiently.
- In workplace, athletes aren't the only free agents
- Temporary, freelance and contract work has encroached on the American career dream. As the older baby boomers leave the workforce, the expectation of a lifetime job is departing with them.
- Collaborate more, criticize less to solve problem
- Assess your relationship with troublesome co-workers. If they see you as an adversary, their indifference to you could be a passive-aggressive response. In that case, a different approach might get everyone on the same team.
Job Fairs / Open Houses
- CareerConnection's Employment Weekly Career Fair & Education Expo - Wednesday, April 1st, 10 am - 2 pm
- Applying online for a job
- Tips to help your submission
- Writing a winning resume
- Tips to help you get the call
- How to ace your interview
- Tips to help you prepare
- Planning for young workers
- A guide to get you started
- Salary Wizard
- Find out what you're worth
CareerConnection.com is Hampton Roads' leading online recruitment site. We have the most jobs and the best employers in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton and Newport News! At jobs.hamptonroads.com you'll find job postings for nursing positions in Norfolk and retail jobs in Virginia Beach. Some of our most popular categories are sales and retail, advertising, marketing and media, management, administration and general office, maintenance, non-profit, computers, technology, accounting and finance, medical, healthcare and nursing. [Read more]
You can find or search for your dream job, apply online, post your resume, get resume writing help, see resume hints and tips, and find information about local employers. You can even find information about the local economy and the unemployment rate. We have the most comprehensive list of companies in Hampton Roads who are hiring now!
Want to land a job in specialized fields like criminal justice, medical services, medical transcription, nursing, accounting, IT, high-tech, audio-visual and graphic design? You can find technical training schools and vocational schools where you can earn an associates degree or bachelors degree in these exciting and rewarding career fields. We even have business opportunities if you want to open your own franchise or run your own business.
Put CareerConnection on HamptonRoads.com to work for you!
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at (757) 446-2900 or click here to e-mail us.
View online video clips of jobs available NOW from the regions Best Employers!
Jobs By Category
Sales jobs Retail jobs Marketing jobs IT jobs Accounting jobs Healthcare jobs Restaurant jobs Part-time jobs Insurance jobs Warehouse jobs Government jobs Engineering jobs Manufacturing jobs Telemarketing jobs Management jobs Administrative jobs Maintenance jobs Cosmetology jobs Nursing jobs Hospitality jobs