Or, click the map above to browse all job listings by city.
Employment related news
- Gunsmith finds new career is on target
- Brett Buisse tired of his construction job and enrolled in a junior college gunsmithing program. After graduating from the two-year program, he opened his own shop. And so far, he says, business has been good.
- Poor people skills don't mix with customers
- Technically talented folks with dreadful interpersonal skills should never be placed in jobs where relationships matter. You should place them where they can tackle technical problems without alienating customers or terrorizing staff.
- Looking for a pay bump? The outlook is bumpy
- Good luck trying to predict if your total compensation will improve this year. Most hourly workers - and many salaried ones - are facing a confusing future.
Job Fairs / Open Houses
- ALL DAY JOB FAIR - Norfolk Health & Rehabilitation Center - We are seeking Nurses and CNAs - Tuesday, August 11, 2015 from 7 am to 7 pm
- Applying online for a job
- Tips to help your submission
- Writing a winning resume
- Tips to help you get the call
- How to ace your interview
- Tips to help you prepare
- Planning for young workers
- A guide to get you started
- Salary Wizard
- Find out what you're worth
CareerConnection.com is Hampton Roads' leading online recruitment site. We have the most jobs and the best employers in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton and Newport News! At jobs.hamptonroads.com you'll find job postings for nursing positions in Norfolk and retail jobs in Virginia Beach. Some of our most popular categories are sales and retail, advertising, marketing and media, management, administration and general office, maintenance, non-profit, computers, technology, accounting and finance, medical, healthcare and nursing. [Read more]
You can find or search for your dream job, apply online, post your resume, get resume writing help, see resume hints and tips, and find information about local employers. You can even find information about the local economy and the unemployment rate. We have the most comprehensive list of companies in Hampton Roads who are hiring now!
Want to land a job in specialized fields like criminal justice, medical services, medical transcription, nursing, accounting, IT, high-tech, audio-visual and graphic design? You can find technical training schools and vocational schools where you can earn an associates degree or bachelors degree in these exciting and rewarding career fields. We even have business opportunities if you want to open your own franchise or run your own business.
Put CareerConnection on HamptonRoads.com to work for you!
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at (757) 446-2900 or click here to e-mail us.
View online video clips of jobs available NOW from the regions Best Employers!
Jobs By Category
Sales jobs Retail jobs Marketing jobs IT jobs Accounting jobs Healthcare jobs Restaurant jobs Part-time jobs Insurance jobs Warehouse jobs Government jobs Engineering jobs Manufacturing jobs Telemarketing jobs Management jobs Administrative jobs Maintenance jobs Cosmetology jobs Nursing jobs Hospitality jobs